Complete with our exclusive TankSaver® technology, an innovation that impedes corrosion and extends tank life, John Wood® oil-fired water heaters also feature a universal mounting design that fits most burners. Its ceramic fiber combustion chamber maximizes heat retention, while its immersion-type aquastat allows for precise water temperature control. Our oil-fired water heaters are available in center flue, as well as a direct vent model that is suitable for combination potable water and space heating.
- Suitable for combination applications, potable water and space heating
- Supplied with a blocked flue safety switch
- Glass-lined inner tank and sacrificial magnesium anodes extend tank life
- Ceramic fiber combustion chamber maximizes heat retention
- Universal mounting design fits most burners
Sales and marketing materials